Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Irish you a Happy St. Patty's Day

I used to have another club penguin blog, but I got it suspended. Just so you know, I'm Lukeydood. I go on a LOT of different penguins, but I will tell you their names later. I am sorry to have started this blog so late in the week, but this is only time I was not too busy. I wanted to tell you about the St. Patrick's Day party. There are two items for the non-members. One is the Shamrock Hat which is found in the Coffee Shop.


I am kitinprinces right here. Luky Dude1 is NOT me.



The next one is the Lucky Coin Pin which is found at the top of the Ski Hill.


 Waddle on CP homies!
-Lukeydood

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment please leave your penguin account's name so I can post the penguin's name that sends me tips.

- Lukeydood